6 months ago
Multinational company in the pharmaceutical industry, with over 60 years of research and discovery experience. Dynamic organisation offering the opportunity to be a part of a stimulating 2-year project in an area supported by new investment. Based in Ireland, a large exciting site with a 1000+ head count; currently upgrading applications and overseeing the initialization of new ones.
Responsibilities include supporting software lifecycle management to refresh GxP applications within manufacturing and Labs. This will involve utilizing risk assessments, integration protocols, test scripts and updating SOPS to upgrade custom and COTS applications. The Validation Engineer will also provide guidance to the project team regarding regulatory requirements.
• A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
• Experience in an automation role, ideally working with DeltaV control systems
• Minimum 3 of years’ experience in within CSV
• In depth understanding of relevant GAMP and relevant EU/FDA regulations
• Ability to deliver a complex project in a timely manner without direct supervision
At Hamlyn Williams to meet the needs of our candidates, we’ve been growing our teams globally since 2010. We have experts specialising in the niche life science industry and have successfully placed 1500+ engineers.