18 days ago
A banking partner of ours, located in Dallas is looking to add a CTR Specialist to its growing BSA department. Reporting directly to the VP BSA Compliance Officer, the CTR Specialist will review and analyze all appropriate cash transaction reports (CTRs) generated daily.
As a CTR Specialist, you will:
- Review cash transactions and the accompanying supporting documents submitted by the branches or other departments of the Bank to determine whether a CTR reporting is warranted
- Review prepare and complete CTR' using various system
- When necessary, request additional information from the appropriate branch or department for CTR filings
- Update BSA CTR data monitoring/tracking to ensure complete CTR reporting and record keeping
- Daily review of cash transaction activity and the timely completion and filing of CTRs across all areas of the bank
As a CTR Specialist, you will need:
- 3+ years experience in a Banking setting
- Direct CTR experience OR extensive Bank Teller experience
If you are a skilled VP Compliance Officer, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the Southwest and West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Austin Good, email@example.com or (619) 350-6195