6 months ago
A Global consulting business require a Cutover Manager to join their team in Germany on a rolling contract. The role will allow for remote working.
Ideally the suitable candidate will be able to start on the 16th August and work 3 days / week until the end February 2022 (potential extension). The preferred candidate will speak English and preferably German
Scope: Preparation and support for a productive start (in terms of cutover)
Proactive support for the customer in both operational and technical cutover
Elaboration of the operative & technical cutover plan in cooperation with the customer (technical & content & organizational)
(Operational) execution of the cutover plan
- The data migration is controlled by another consultant with the customer. Coordination with the migration team is necessary.
- No deep technical or solution knowledge required
- Public sector experience (nice to have)
- Cut-over management know-how (setting up & following up a cut-over plan, integration of the individual streams, proactive control of activities and risks)
- S / 4 HANA HEC experience
Excellent communication skills with the customer (including C-Level) Management, steering and structuring of the customer Very structured way of working
Please do send your resume to:
#LI-CM5 #LI-CM5 #LI-CM5 #LI-CM5 #LI-CM5