Max 50, 000 SEK/ Month
10 months ago
Who will I be working for?
We are collaborating with one of the world's largest global consultancies who are thriving in the Cyber Security space. They employ over 500,000 people across the planet, and their excellent work environment has led to them being in FORTUNES "top 100 companies to work for" for 11 years in a row Their security team in Sweden is currently around 40, and they are looking to get this up to 65 over the next year! And this is where you come in. They are looking to become the go-to company for Cyber Advisory services, and so are looking to bring on skilled consultants who can act as either SMEs and Security Advisers for their clients.
What will I be doing?
You will be creating business value for your clients by leveraging various Identity and Access Management concepts such as:
- Helping organizations to work through complex business and technology issues and to provide innovative and holistic approaches within the following areas: Security strategy, transformation and risk, Enterprise security, Security Architecture, Cybersecurity and Managed security;
- Advising clients in understanding the role of cybersecurity by providing actionable guidance that is designed to future-proof their businesses;
- Developing next-generation security design and transition approaches by driving security technology architecture and infrastructure design activities;
- Working in collaboration with the company's extensive global network of experts to maximize client value creation
What skills do I need?
- You must have 1-5 years’ experience within IT consulting in project management and/or delivery and/or work in team-oriented environments;
- 2+ years of expertise in either of these areas: Security strategy, transformation, and risk, Enterprise security, Security architecture, Cybersecurity or Managed security
- You have the ambition and capability to develop into a subject-matter-expert in an area of interest;
- Degree majoring in Computer Science, IT or Electrical Engineering – M.Sc./civ.ing. preferred, with an excellent academic record
- Relevant consulting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
If this sounds like the next step in your career feel free to apply or reach out to me for a confidential conversation on +44208 016 7414.
I look forward to receiving your application!