55.000 - 70.000 €
12 days ago
Cyber security Advisor
We aim to create an environment where everyone can reach their full potential. We work together, we are brilliantly creative, we embrace difference and we want you to join in our mission, as a Cyber Security Advisor
We are looking to expand its team of Cyber Security Advisors and at the same time solidify our footprint as one of the leading global cyber security specialists with a strong local presence. As the demand for Cyber Security Services is growing rapidly, which is reflected in our constantly expanding customer base within this area, we are looking for a Security Advisor, that can be the delivery organisation’s trusted security “envoy” to secure that the European Sales Team has the best foundation (technically) to support sales efforts and the Group’s overall objectives.
Therefore, we are seeking a Security Advisor whom will be mainly supporting our Professional Services and other opportunities working closely with our European Sales Team. You will have a direct reporting line to the Nordic Sales Management based in Copenhagen, Denmark and top management in the Netherlands. A full training and introduction to our services as well as the Professional Services Delivery organisation will either take place in Denmark or the Netherlands.
- Participating in client meetings to determine the most relevant Cyber security related activities
- Consulting new and current clients concerning their overall Cyber security strategy
- Match the client need with a service delivered by identifying the proper methodology and scope in which the specific engagement can be performed
- Technical scoping of specific engagements
- Assisting in business outcome discussions with our client(s) contacts at C-Level and Interfacing with the Professional Services Delivery organisation to ensure our capability to deliver the needed services
- Establishing trusted advisor relationships with client organizations
This role will support the opportunity qualification and produce input to client proposal via a defined scope-of-work. The Security Advisor will also collaborate with other company resources to provide knowledge and guidance on Professional Services and other services delivered by us globally.
- Post-secondary education with a focus on technology will be considered an advantage but not a must
- A technical background with basic knowledge about infrastructure & networks, cloud/hybrid environments, web/mobile applications, and web services
- You have basic knowledge about the current threat landscape that companies face
- You have basic knowledge about vulnerability scanning and penetration testing
- Your work is structured and focused
- Ability to travel 5-10% of the time
- You think that Cyber security is exciting and want to make the world a safer place
- Native in German language or English: Full working proficiency (written and verbal)
What we offer
We offer you a fantastic opportunity to make a difference in one of the World’s largest cyber security companies. You will be joining an international team where your ideas are heard and acted upon – where decisions are taken quickly but not hastily. It’s also a place where you can expand your unquenchable thirst for knowledge and contribute to our mission for a More Secure Society.
Work from everywhere with access to offices DK-office in Copenhagen, DE-office in Munich and NL-office in Delft.