€80,000 - €120,000
over 1 year ago
Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a top-tier consultancy who are absolutely dominating the cyber security space. Due to their phenomenal success, they are looking to expand their security offering in the exceptionally busy Luxemburg market by bringing on a senior manager to act as a practice lead. It truly is an excellent opportunity for career advancement!
What will I be doing?
- Manage and deliver program from the early planning phase through the successful deployment of the different projects.
- Lead a team of consultants and analysts during project deliveries focused on Luxembourgish market.
- Assist clients in developing strategies to create a cyber security ecosystem by providing high value consultancy work.
- Coordinate international teams of experts to bring the best value to our client. Perform current state assessments of the cyber security ecosystem, including:
- Benchmarking/maturity assessments,
- Developing strategies and roadmaps for improvement.
- Lead the rapid development of the Lux security practice in close collaboration with international leadership.
What skills do I need?
- Master's degree
- 5+ years of strong experience in design and architecture of cyber security
- 8+ years in a professional's services or security audit firm
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral in French and English
- Strong business acumen in a given industry (preferably financial services)
- Knowledge of the cyber security leading practices to help our client addressing key challenges they face in our digital world (Cyber Security, Digital Identity, App Security)
- Demonstrable client/Result oriented approach
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to lead a team, work under pressure and flexible
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or SABSA are a plus
What perks do I get?
- All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development.
- You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates.