450, 000 NOK - 650, 000 NOK
about 1 year ago
Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a truly niche and specialist cyber security consultancy based in Oslo. They cater exclusively to financial services and are well known for both the intricacy and the reliability of the cybersecurity platform they have created.
What will I be doing?
- Provide expertise for developing, implementing and operating our automated cyber threat information exchange capability
- Specify and support data processing pipelines and storage systems for threat information
- Specify (and possibly implement) automation tools for improved threat data processing
- Use and support analysis to identify trends and patterns in threat information
- Analysing commercial and open source threat information feeds, adding context, and sharing key findings to team and members of the organisation
What skills do I need?
- Understanding taxonomy and use of indicators of compromise (IOC)
- Comfortable writing API integrations and working with a variety of security related technologies in a dynamic customer environment
- Experience in version control (preferably Git)
- Ability to connect and communicate with cyber professionals in financial industry
What skills would be of further use?
- Higher education; technical / cyber security
- Experience with CTI exchange platforms (e.g. MISP, ThreatConnect, Eclectic IQ, Soltra Edge)
- Experience working with cloud-based infrastructure and 3rd party hosting and operations
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals (TCP/IP, Network Layers, etc.)
- Knowledge of malware operation and indicators
- Knowledge of current threat landscape (threat actors, APT, cyber-crime, etc.)
- Knowledge of security related technologies and their functions (IDS, IPS, EDR, IRP, FW, WAF, SIEM, etc.)
- One or more certifications, e.g. GCTI; GCIA; or similar
What sort of person do I need to be?
- Cooperation-oriented. Must be able to create good working relations with members, partners and vendors
- Analytic, structured
- Curious and passionate
- Proficiency in English and one of the Nordic languages