22 days ago
We’ve partnered with a vibrant and growing company to assist the continued expansion of their Data Team.
As their newest Data Analyst you’ll work in a team of 10 Data Professionals to drive the company’s success in the Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence space. Based in Copenhagen, you’ll be working with a variety of businesses throughout the Nordics – from SME’s to huge, global organizations. Your role will entail:
- Working closely with the Chief Data Officer to provide actional insight from raw data
- Use comprehensive technical capabilities within data extraction and manipulation
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and potential clients.
- Create new dashboards to track metrics and visualize insights
In doing so, you will need to be proficient with the following software:
- AWS or Big Query or Azure
- Power BI or Tableau
Remote working is considered and salary is circa 65,000 DKK, but can be flexible dependent on experience.
If this position sparks your interest, please apply below or contact Deian Rees for more details firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 20 3545 1104