4 months ago
Data Analyst (Dutch Speaking)
As a Data Analyst, together with your colleagues, you ensure that online banking becomes easy, with more relevant and personal communication with our customers.
The Data Analyst (Dutch Speaking) will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- As a Data Analyst, you look for opportunities to realize the optimal customer experience and to use these opportunities in campaigns and optimisations.
- You develop the campaigns together with digital marketers and communication specialists, during which you, among other things, brief the data team for the data selections.
- You provide sharp analyses and evaluations of the results of the marketing activities, and you take those insights with you to other campaigns and optimisations.
- Evaluating and visualizing (campaign) results
- Creating 'actionable insights' based on data analysis and making complex data understandable
- Coordination of part of the team and stakeholders from other departments to realize the campaigns
The Data Analyst (Dutch Speaking) will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- You are proactive, creative, critical, and careful.
- You get energy from convincing people based on data-driven insights. And understands how to make a difference in a competitive online playing field.
- You also understand how to manage stakeholders in a changing environment, and you take your colleagues along in a service-oriented and data-driven way of working.
- Experience with dashboarding (PowerBI/Google Analytics)
- Affinity with digital marketing
- You speak Dutch and English fluently, verbally and in writing
- Academic work and thinking level, with at least 3 years of experience within E-commerce
- Flexibly on Work from Home
- An informal and ambitious working atmosphere where we just go to the office in sneakers. Digital, we like the camera on to stay connected
- Including a benefits budget with which you can buy flexible employment conditions (including extra vacation days, a bicycle and telephone)
- An annual salary growth of up to 7% based on your development
- An additional personal development budget of €1,000 per year, which you can freely use for your development
- An annual public transport subscription, valid throughout the Netherlands for all public transport
- A good pension scheme and disability insurance
If you are a skilled Data Analyst, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.