about 2 months ago
High profile company which is currently undertaking a strategic digital/data transformation. They are embarking on strategic transformations across the business in which modern technologies will play a pivotal role. looking for Data Analyst to analyse large amounts of raw data and build data products to extract valuable business insights.
As a Data Analyst, you will help to lead innovation with their Big Data and Analytics Platforms, working with business and data science teams to drive business growth. You will guide and advise various business functions to help them best utilise Data Analytics and Data Science to improve the business.
Main skills necessary for this role are Tableau and effective communication skills and stakeholder management. Followed by that are Python, SQL, ETL, Data modeling and data warehousing and problem-solving skills are preferred to succeed in the role.
- Conceive, plan and prioritize data projects
- Align data projects with organizational goals
- Build analytic systems and predictive models
- Carry out data mining and collection procedures
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Interpret and analyze data problems
- Test performance of data-driven products
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Excellent communication skills and professionalism to interact with stakeholders.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and on teams for software development tasks and projects.
- Associate level, 3-7 years of hands-on experience in data analytics and dashboarding & reporting, preferably with Tableau experience
- Hands on experience of Python / Scala or similar coding languages
- Demonstrated strength in SQL, data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- BSC degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics or similar field
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay man terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- Good command of English
If this is of interest and you would like to know more, do apply and we shall reach out if your profile is suitable.