about 1 month ago
Data Analytics Platform Backend Developer
We are looking for a Data Analytics Platform Backend developer for a permanent position based in Warsaw, Poland.
The Data Analytics Platform Backend Developer will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Secure development, secure code reviews
- performing active security testing on DAP components
- development of security-related components within DAP
The Data Analytics Platform Backend Developer will have the below skills and expertise:
- Experience in security champion working in java, Scala or go,
- If you are familiar with security knowledge framework and owasp,
- You have an in-depth understanding of security concepts and risks on all levels of the application stack,
- You have hands-on experience in building secure solutions - either from an architect or engineering perspective,
- You have hands-on experience using identity tokenization and underlying standards (saml, oauth, kerberos).
- Affinity with advanced analytics, data science or data engineering,
- Experience in developing distributed systems,
- Experience in security matters in the data world,
- Security-related certificates,
If you are a skilled Data Analytics Platform Backend Developer – Security, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of international clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.