9 months ago
In this key role, you will work with other data analytics specialists and other audit team members to identify opportunities for data analytics and then develop and deliver those analytics. My client is growing their data analytics function around AI, Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics and is interested in meeting candidates who are keen to build and develop on their current skill set as well as stay aligned with the growth of their department.
For this role you must:
- Be based in the UK.
- Have 3+ years experience in data analytics.
- Have knowledge of Financial Services - (this is an advantage, but not essential)
- Have some experience/exposure working alongside internal auditors - (this is an advantage, but not essential)
- Know how to read & write code (SQL, Python, R or equivalent).
- Have good use of analytical tools (Tableau, Qlik, ACL, etc)
- Have understanding/experience in Machine Learning, AI and/or Advanced Analytics.
- Have a keen interest to learn and develop in their skills and market understanding.
Salary expectations: £65,000+ plus package
Please call/email Vinay Chohan on 02036752944 or email@example.com for any additional info.