6 days ago
This client is evolving from a financial service provider to a tech company in banking. We share a forward-thinking, can-do attitude with our clients, which we call our THINK YES mentality. IT aims to be one of the driving forces behind the digital transformation of our bank, an ongoing process that will profoundly change the relationship with our clients and the way we do business. We are closely connected, have few management levels and short lines of communication. If you have a good idea today, you may be elaborating on it tomorrow. This is a full-time opportunity that will be based in The Hague
The Data Architect will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- You ensure that the enterprise data model is in line with the data vision of the enterprise, and you have a role in the governance of it.
- You create a plan for how data architecture will support and enable this.
- You are a fantastic sparring partner for business stakeholders and solution architects, with whom you define solutions and strategy for data, together. Be comfortable working with projects and higher management.
- Document the as-is data landscape and data flow and design the target state data landscape.
- Define the principles and roadmap for data and ensure that projects and solutions are developed and implemented according to the roadmap, following the principles, standards, and guidelines.
- Provide advice and guidance to business stakeholders and solution architects.
- Connect knowledge of data and people across functions and systems.
- Support expansion and maintenance of the Enterprise Data Model (CDM, LDM).
The Data Architect will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- Solid understanding of Data Architecture concepts and approaches so that you can look at Banks landscape holistically.
- Relevant Bachelor or master’s degree.
- Knowledge of and experience with data management frameworks (e.g., DAMA-DMBOK), tools, and processes.
- Eager to learn more about data warehousing, data visualization and data vault.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment (bank or similar environment is a must-have) and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Certification or experience with TOGAF, Zachman, ArchiMate and Agile way of working.
- English language skills are a must-have (English is our corporate language). We would also really appreciate some Dutch skills.
- The opportunity to ‘codesign your job description’.
- An annual personal development budget, to be spent at your discretion.
- The nature of our Grow to Make a Difference program enables you to oversee your development.
- Activity-based working to maintain a healthy work-life balance: as for now, we mostly work from home until otherwise is possible.
- Vitality program in support of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle.
- Annual company-wide sports & leisure day (virtual).
- No vacation registration and officially 31 holidays and, of course, a competitive salary.
If you are a skilled Data Architect, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.