4 months ago
Exciting opportunity to be part of a large solution provider. A well-funded, stable company that has over 30,000 staff globally. You will work with clients to identify, document, and translate their business strategy and requirements into solutions and services that help our clients achieve their business outcomes using their Analytics software.
They offer a variety of solutions, such as diverse data (including IOT), data engineering, data modeling, machine learning, and data interaction and visualization that are all powered by Microsoft Azure technologies.
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen.
- Analyze current business practice, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Microsoft Azure Data & Analytics PaaS Services.
- Develop overall solution plans and strategic vision for data and analytics solutions, providing a comprehensive roadmap for clients’ needs.
- Provide high-level architectural expertise to sales, project and other analytics teams.
- Perform key management and thought leadership role in the areas of advanced data techniques, including data modeling, data access, data integration, data visualization, text mining, data discovery, statistical methods, database design and implementation.
- Define and achieve a strategic roadmap for the enterprise; including data modeling, implementation and data management for our enterprise data warehouse and advanced data analytics systems.
- Proven client experience selecting architecture that services clients’ needs with the balance of costs, capability, and risk to meet clients’ business objectives.
- Demonstrated experience of turning business use case and requirements to technical solutions.
- Experience in business processing mapping of data and analytics solutions.
- Strong understanding of the value propositions associated with AI, Data, PaaS and DevOps.
- Ability to conduct data profiling, cataloging, and mapping for technical design and construction of technical data flows.
- The ability to apply methods to solve business problems using one or more Azure Data and Analytics services in combination with building data pipelines, data streams, and system integration.
- Able to explain complex analytical methodologies and concepts in non-technical language.
- Experience design and solutioning Modern Data Platforms and solutions incorporating AI and Advanced Analytics.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Experience partnering on analytics-related sales pursuits.
- Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) and Data Quality tools and processes.
- Strong team collaboration and experience working with remote teams.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes (including CI/CD) and Infrastructure as code fundamentals.
If this of interest and you would like to know more, do apply and we shall reach out if your profile is suitable.