4 months ago
With your industry expertise skills and capabilities, you are able to anticipate future business needs. You ensure that the enterprise data model is in line with the data vision of the enterprise, and you have a role in the governance of it. You create a plan for how data architecture will support and enable this. You are a fantastic sparring partner for business stakeholders and solution architects, with whom you define solutions and strategy for data, together. this will be based in The Hauge.
The Data Architect will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Document the as-is data landscape and data flow and design the target state data landscape.
- Be comfortable working with projects and higher management, supporting and challenging them where necessary.
- Define the principles and roadmap for data and ensure that projects and solutions are developed and implemented according to the roadmap, following the principles, standards and guidelines.
- Provide advice and guidance to business stakeholders and solution architects.
- Connect knowledge of data and people across functions and systems.
- Support expansion and maintenance of the Enterprise Data Model (CDM, LDM).
The Data Architect will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
You have made the first steps as a Data Architect and would love to take your role to the next level! To be successful at here you need to take initiative, perform well on your own and in a team, plan and organize your work, and have a creative and flexible attitude.
- A solid understanding of Data Architecture concepts
- Relevant Bachelor or Master Degree;
- Knowledge on and experience with data management frameworks (e.g. DAMA-DMBOK), tools, and processes;
- Eager to learn more about data warehousing, data visualization and data vault.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment (bank or similar environment is a must-have) and promoting a teamwork mentality;
- Certification or experience with TOGAF, Zachman, ArchiMate and Agile way of working;
- English language skills are a must have (English is our corporate language). We would also really appreciate some Dutch skills.
- The Enterprise Architecture team is responsible for creating and maintaining the architecture of the bank and making sure the right IT-related decisions are made according to our strategy. Working in this small, highly ambitious team means you will have substantial responsibilities right from the start.
If you are a skilled Data Architect, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.