Salary between 70,000 – 80,000 SEK and package.
13 days ago
Hamlyn Williams are working closely with a leading technology company in the gaming industry and based in Stockholm.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Data Engineer to add value to the business and to pro-actively improve the customer experience.
- Developing new solutions, implementing and managing batch, near real-time and real time ETL pipelines.
- Always working with the values of quality, performance and cost optimization.
- Your team will collect and process big data into consumable insights.
- Working with your team, you will have the chance to find new opportunities for the business.
- It is also a role that you can learn and can develop your own skills and experiences in a fast paced and fun workplace.
- Providing and increasing the experience of customers and in turn the value to stakeholders. This will help decision making when addressing customer behaviour in areas such as social media, marketing and product development.
- Using BigQuery, Dataflow and Airflow.
- Using languages such as SQL, Python and Java.
- At least 2 years experience in a Data Scientist role.
- A degree in Data computing, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, Physics or Engineering.
- A masters or doctorate is preferred.
- Strong communication skills to effectively report findings with stakeholders.
- Clearly report findings and any analysis you will run to stakeholders.
- Salary between 70,000 – 80,000 SEK and package.
Please email email@example.com or contact me on 02035451132 if you would like any further information about the role.