15 days ago
On behalf of my International Dutch partner, I am looking for a Data Engineer for an initial contract till the end of the year with a possibility of an extension. This contract will be located in Amsterdam.
The Data Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Set up processes and automation for cloud infrastructure and key technical components.
- Make sure all components in the cloud are configured securely.
- Set up monitoring/alerting.
- Set up and maintain CI/CD tool
- Share your experience with colleagues.
The Data Engineer will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- - Experience with Scala programming language (min 3 years)
- - Experience with large data sets and scalable systems
- - Experience with event-driven application development (Kafka, Kinesis, etc)
- - Experience with Kubernetes
- - Experience with apache spark or apache flink
- - Experience with API development
- - Good knowledge of Cloud systems such as Azure, AWS, GCP
- - Experience with GIT, CI/CD
- - Production experience with Real-time systems and data pipelines
- - A team player attitude
- - Having a "get things done" mindset without compromising the quality
Nice to have.
- - Experience with OpenShift
- - Experience with terraform or ansible
- - Experience with java, python
If you are a skilled Data Engineer, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a contract market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.