11 days ago
As an experienced Data Engineer, you will further develop our Data Warehouse (DWH)
The Data Engineer will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Contribute to the improvement of the structure, design and development of the DWH.
- Implement changes to the existing DWH.
- Design and model parts of the DWH and required ETL.
- Automate and optimize various processes within the DWH.
- Support our service desk and Business if there are functional requests or technical problems.
- Maintenance of the DWH environment.
- Providing advice and guidance to business stakeholders and other colleagues.
The Data Engineer will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- Several years of recent BI experience in data modelling, data integration, and ETL).
- At least a bachelor/master’s degree (e.g. Applied Computer Science)
- A minimum of 10 years of hands-on expertise in programming T-SQL / MS SSIS / Visual Studio / C#.
- MS SQL databases hold no secrets for you.
- Experience with Data Warehouse Automation.
- Experienced in working in Agile/Scrum/DevOps teams.
- Solid social and communication skills.
- Preferably general banking knowledge.
- English is our corporate language, but Dutch language skills are also appreciated.
- Experience with WhereScape is a pre.
- Location: The Hague
If you are a skilled Data Engineer, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a contract market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.