IT - 06052021
4 months ago
As a team member of the team, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients make faster, smarter decisions. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. You will be working jointly with strategists and technology experts from our broader digital community on consulting missions and implementation around analytics.
• Support the full software development lifecycle.
• Utilize emerging technologies and big data design principles in developing data pipelines, interfaces, and architecture to support big data and analytics initiative.
• Work closely with other engineers, data analysts, data scientists, and data visualizers to bring powerful analytical solutions and insights to our clients.
• Familiar with Informatica ETL & PostgreSQL resources which are the primary skills for the projects.
• Experience in -
Database/Date Warehouse – Oracle (SQL and PL/SQL), Redshift (or PostgreSQL) and PL/pgSQL;
AWS Airflow, python, shell script;
Data modelling – Relational, Dimensional.
• Consulting or vendor background is a plus.
• Cantonese speaking is a must for this role
For interested candidates, please hit the apply button or call Wilfred King at +852 9834 4112 for a confidential chat.