12 months ago
Great opportunity to join one of Hong Kong's leading Virtual Banks. It's a fantastic brand that's products are about to go live. You will have business wide exposure, collaborating with product, design, operations, marketing and growth teams to enhance the bank via your use of Data. Given your FS experience I thought it may be of interest.
A very tech savy company where you will design new platform innovative features and be given technical ownership of projects. You will get to utilise exciting technologies in your daily work to optimise the scalability and performance of the Virtual Bank. You will develop and implement end to end data pipeline from collection, analysis to visualisation.
This is an opportunity to work in a forward thinking, disruptive company that is well funded and is expanding during these times due to the success of the business. You will get to use an emerging technologies and broaden your skills whilst applying Data Analysis, Machine Learning, and incorporating AI into their platform.
Candidates from retail banking preferred, but they can look at consulting candidates that have done banking projects, or candidates from other parts of bank. Given they have a lot of products soon to go live, candidates already in Hong Kong who don't require a new visa and are trilingual are strongly preferred.
- Collaborate with different teams to define, design and ship new platform innovative features
- Technical ownership of projects and managing deliverables
- Apply the best fit technology on daily work to optimize the scalability and performance of our business
- Develop and implement end to end data pipeline from collection, analysis to visualisation
- Apply data analysis, machine learning, and incorporating AI into our platform
- Collaborate with product, design, operations, marketing and growth team to enhance our business via the use of Data
- Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- Work efficiently with non-technical teams and understand how data can generate value for them
- Able to draw insights about customers, business, markets, and growth opportunities using data analysis
- Knowledge in statistics, modelling, regressions, AI theory, machine learning approaches
- Knowledge in one or more data technologies (e.g Spark, Flink, Kafka, Hadoop, Tensorflow)
- Able to operate the end to end data pipeline, from data collection to data cleansing.
- Strong passion in emerging technology
Competitive salary in a relaxed, diverse environment. Food and coffee on offer in pantry along with ping pong tables and gaming consoles. A good culture has formed here with a lot of extra cirricular activities with your colleagues like hiking, yoga, badminton, wine tasting, dragon boat racing, rock climbing, etc.
If this is of interest and you would like to know more, do apply and we shall reach out if your profile is suitable.