about 1 month ago
My client is a creating the supply chain of the future. They convene the global supply chain creating customized, end-to-end supply chain and logistics solutions for brands and retailers. They have over 110+ years experience, despite major changes and disruptions, innovation and creativity continues to drive their business. They constantly experiment with new ways of working to deliver value to their customers. They have different backgrounds, but they share many things in common: a commitment to great design, innovation, teamwork and delighting their customers.
About the Role:
- Communicate effectively with IT, data users of various departments, understand their data needs and customize data solutions accordingly - which include data extraction, data storage, data computation, stream processing, and data analysis.
- Liaise with data governance, data product, consultants, developers & UX/UI designers on daily.
- Lead the data engineering team & work with scrum master during sprint planning, backlog refinement & retrospectives.
- Maintain Data platform, issue debugging on development & production systems.
- 10+ years of data engineering / data warehousing expertise. 5+ Experience working on cloud-based platforms like AWS, Azure, Alibaba is an advantage.
- Expertise in areas of development & performance tuning of two or more of the relational database systems – Oracle, PostgreSQL, SQL Server & MySQL.
- Experience in no SQL database such as MongoDB, ElasticSearch are beneficial but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Data Management, Governance, DataOps principles & CI/CD.
APPLY now or send your CV to email@example.com to have a confidential discussion.