about 2 months ago
Enterprise Data Governance Advisor
As our Enterprise Data Governance Advisor, you become part of the central team responsible for steering the Data Governance. The team is diverse with regard to culture, experiences, and age. The atmosphere is lively and informal, and the environment is safe. Your colleagues are passionate to bring data under governance to make it easier to use data. The focus is to support the data-driven organisation bringing data use to the next level.
In your day-to-day work, you have a crucial role in facing the most complex data management puzzles head-on and solving them. Next to your day-to-day work, there is room to design, create and implement new processes especially when you are the one who is suggesting the change for the better! This full-time opportunity will be based in Amsterdam.
The Enterprise Data Governance Advisor will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- You ensure that the entire Enterprise follows the correct route towards a fully data-driven organization.
- From shaping new concepts to designing and guiding data management initiatives. You can quickly submerge yourself in a brand-new initiative, shape, socialize and ensure it is properly anchored for successful execution.
- As a Data Management expert able to translate our data vision into reality and can get people, especially senior management, to rally behind the conceptual and complex topics you are working on.
- Identify challenges and based on your experience recommend the best way forward.
- Spot external trends and internal drivers for change
- Act as a sparring partner for the Heads of Business Data Governance
- Maintain and further develop our bank-wide Data Management Framework
- Identify challenges in executing our Data Strategy and recommend the best way forward
- Drive sensitive organizational change topics related to Data Management
The Enterprise Data Governance Advisor will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- Master’s degree
- Experience in Data Management, strategy & design
- Solid track record in implementing Data Management in complex environments
- Sparring partner for senior management
- Sound knowledge of Data Management
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a bonus)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
A few examples of the benefits being offered
- The opportunity to play a key role in the execution of our Data Strategy and room to grow both personally and professionally
- A good work-life balance and help boost your vitality and fitness
- Five weeks of holiday per year
- A personal development budget of €1000 per year and various internal training
- A high degree of responsibility and freedom to finish your tasks
- A good set of facilities for remote working
If you are a skilled Enterprise Data Governance Advisor, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.