about 1 month ago
My client, a global consultancy across both advisory and delivery, are expanding their data strategy capability in Asia and looking to add to their Hong Kong based team.
Reporting directly to the practice lead you will take responsibility for the development of the data governance and strategy delivery capability of the company, servicing clients across APAC.
Your core skillsets will encompass one or, preferably, more of data science, data governance, data architetcure and management or technology consulting.
- Lead the development of enterprise information & analytics strategy including business propositions, use case analyses, maturity assessment and gap analyses.
- Drive internal organisation and operations models development
- Lead business development activities by working with clients to identify their business challenges and transformation opportunities and identifying those that can be effectively driven/re-invented by the use of enterprise analytics and applied intelligence.
- Enable clients to develop a governance program, including but not limited to data and analytics governance.
- Leading data strategy and analytics project delivery programmes which will include the development and mentoring of junior team members.
- 7-15 years of management consulting experience with recent focus on data related advisory and/or delivery.
- Previous project delivery experience in data governance projects is a definite plus. Be familiar with different methodologies like DAMA.
- Experience in analytics strategy, enterprise information management strategy, artificial intelligence and data management planning and implementation preferred.
- Deep understanding of data analytics architecture framework, value proposition, solution and key technologies and products. Hands-on skills in Industry solution development and PoC implementation
- Holistic view of enterprise/data architecture and capability to explain to both IT and business function people a strong plus
- Fluent English, oral and written. Other regional languages are advantageous but not mandatory.
- Suitably experienced candidates from overseas are welcome to apply.