about 1 month ago
Data Management Manager
In recent years, our Enterprise Data Management (EDM) team has developed into a market leader in the field of (Master) Data Management. Our clients are organizations based in the Netherlands as well as multinational companies. Our professionals regularly offer support to our foreign colleagues in the field of international product development, knowledge sharing, acquisition and assignment execution.
The Data Management Manager will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- The customer sees you as the most important sparring partner when it comes to data.
- You are the point of contact within the team and manage the various team members in their development.
- Know-how of the underlying data domains, models and architecture
The Data Management Manager will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- Expert in Master Data Management (MDM) and/or 1 of the related sub-areas
- You are aware of the latest MDM tools & trend developments
- 4 to 7 years of experience in setting up MDM, of which an important part as a (external) consultant
- Substantive knowledge of MDM tooling, data models and master data
- A master's degree in a technical or business economics direction
- Experience in designing and executing complex DM projects in different teams
- You are proficient in Dutch and English
If you are a skilled Data Management Manager, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a contract market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.
- A competitive salary
- 30 vacation days
- Flexible terms of employment
- A non-contributory pension
- Laptop, iPhone and lease car
- Discount on sports and insurance
- Social, sports and community activities with colleagues