24 days ago
We have partnered with an exciting Digital Bank that is looking for a Data Manager who will oversee the development and use of company data systems and guarantee that all information to and from the company runs timely and securely.
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management.
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results.
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements.
- Manage all incoming data files.
- Continually develop data management strategies.
- Assist with recognizing and upholding digital security systems to protect delicate information.
- Research and properly evaluate sources of information to determine possible limitations in reliability or usability
- Apply sampling techniques to effectively determine and define ideal categories to be questioned
- Compare and analyze provided statistical information to identify patterns, relationships, and problems
- Define and utilize statistical methods to solve industry-specific problems in varying fields, such as economics and engineering
- Prepare detailed reports for management and other departments by analyzing and interpreting data
- Train assistants and other members of the team how to properly organize findings and read data collected
- Design computer code using various languages to improve and update software and applications
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or related field
- A minimum of 3+ years’ experience in data management or analysis.
- Ability to decipher and organize large amounts of data.
- An analytical mindset with superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in nontechnical terms.
- Strong math and analytical skills are essential to complete job requirements successfully
- Ability to complete milestones and work toward multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent multitasking skills and task management strategies
- Interpersonal and customer service skills are required when meeting with and interviewing potential clients
- Strong computer skills and ability to use necessary databases and software
- Confident in decision making and the ability to explain processes or choices as needed
- Experience working with private and sensitive personal information
- Able to compile and organize statistical information retrieved and present findings to management
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Sparsh Didwania, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 332-6398