about 2 months ago
Data Migration Consultant
As a Senior Consultant data migration, you are part of different teams, and you support various projects in the field of data migration. This support depends on the specific context and can range from management to implementation of the actual migration itself. Think, for example, of the implementation of a new ERP system (SAP/Microsoft). This permanent position will be based in Amsterdam.
The Data Migration Consultant will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting a data migration in a specific role, for example in the role of data migration lead and where necessary acting as a strategic/tactical advisor (Subject Matter Expert) in this domain.
- Design a specific data migration plan for the customer, including coordination with relevant stakeholders and the details that are applicable to the organization.
- The ability to translate technical system knowledge into risks and best practices for data migration and to coordinate this accordingly within a migration project.
- Taking responsibility and initiative to deliver and present parts of migration projects to our customers (for example via periodic steering groups).
- Performing a data migration assessment/Quality Assurance role by interviewing stakeholders, analyzing relevant documentation and organizing workshops.
- Giving training courses or workshops to, for example, increase the data literacy of our customers.
- Providing specific data migration training also applies in this context.
- Contribute to the development of the team by organizing knowledge sessions, team or recruitment activities.
The Data Migration Consultant will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- 3-5 years of work experience around data migration/integration
- Demonstrated affinity with ERP systems (SAP, Microsoft) and any migration tooling (ETL)
- Completed master's degree in Business Administration or IT related study
- An analytical, critical and curious look
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest or experience in data management in a broad sense and specifically for data migration
- Great sense of responsibility, an inquisitive attitude and flexibility
- The ambition to work in different multidisciplinary and cross-border teams
- The desire to work on migration-related strategic, organizational and technological changes by, for example, hands-on data analysis work in SQL or providing workshops.
- You are proficient in Dutch and English
If you are a skilled Data Migration Consultant, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.