3 months ago
Senior Data Modeller
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a leading Bank to help with the expansion of its Data Analytics team. As a Senior Modeller, you will make a vital contribution to supplying reliable risk-related data to various stakeholders in the Risk Management organisation. You will support various teams in translating the Risk stakeholder data requirements into detailed data requirements and defining data quality requirements in line with BCBS 239 principles.
As a Data Modeller you will need:
- To have completed higher professional education (Bsc.) or degree (Msc.) and have 5 – 7 years’ work experience within a financial institution.
- You are keen to broaden and deepen your knowledge of data, modelling, process.
- In-depth knowledge of BCBS 239 standards and their application to financial risk.
- You have a demonstrable affinity with financial risk and/or non-financial risk
- A demonstrable affinity with IT
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders
- You embrace the agile way of working
If you are interested please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am a Quantitative Analytics & Risk market specialist working with a large variety of clients across Financial Services. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at +442039657291 or at email@example.com.