£55,000 - £60,000 DEO
Emily Jane Ashley
6 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is excited to be partnered with a global Leader in the retail space. A household name that has an incredibly strong reputation throughout their sector. Known for the innovative design and quality of their products spanning over 150 years. Our client has opened a new permanent DPO position within its team based in Somerset.
The role is a hybrid position.
Our client is looking for a qualified individual to take responsibility for the Data protection and Privacy aspects of the business.
- Fulfil the tasks of the designated role of DPO.
- Inform and advise organisations of their obligations
- Create and implement strategies to ensure compliance with data protections laws
- Perform DPIAs, TIAs, PIAs and LI assessments and build/maintain the client’s RoPA
- Support the client in responding to individuals’ rights requests
- Support the client in GDPR compliance across their global digital platforms
- Consistently inform and advise the client on governance, accountability and risk
- Keep up to date with changes in data protection law and regulations
- Extensive post-qualification experience in data protection, at a law firm and/or large corporation.
- Strong legal drafting skills in English.
- GDPR Qualification
- Experience in GDPR Compliance in digital sales area
- Experience in GDPR International Data Transfer Rules, TIA preparation
- Sincere interest in data protection, technology, innovation and business.
If you’re looking for the opportunity to work within a fast-paced, innovative and inclusive environment, apply now and/or please reach out directly to Emily Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org.