29 days ago
My client is a top tier FinTech firm in the world and they are looking for a Data Protection Officer based in Singapore to support the Head of Data Privacy.
- Work closely with the risk and compliance teams, as well as Info-security, IT and customer service to develop and maintain Privacy Compliance Program；
- Review and draft effective privacy notices and privacy policies for the products and services；
- Act as a lead contact for the relevant data protection authority in SEA + ANZ；
- Understand and interpret SEA + ANZ privacy and data protection laws and other legal and regulatory requirements and licensing conditions with respect to data protection and privacy, and translating obligations into implementable privacy requirements；
- Work with the business and product team to complete any DPIA and data mapping；
- Support incident response efforts；
- Support audit exercises, due diligence exercises and license application processes；
- Conduct internal training on data protection and privacy on a regular basis；
- Manage law enforcement related issues.
- 5+ years in data protection. Legally trained is preferred；
- Strong knowledge of major data protection or relevant laws and regulation in SEA + ANZ e.g. Singapore PDPA；
- Experience in implementing data protection requirements into practice；
- Experience in financial services or tech industry (preferred)；
- Strong commercial awareness with an understanding of the value drivers of the business；
- Highly-motivated and able to work independently and under pressure；
- Sincere desire to collaborate with others；
- Spoken and written Mandarin (preferred)；
- CIPP/Asia, CIPM and CIPT (preferred).
Please send your CV to email@example.com for further discussion.