Competitive + Bonus
4 months ago
Our client, a large international bank requires a Data Quality Audit Manager to join their growing team, based out of Tampa, Florida, providing third-line assurance, in line with first and second line practices.
As a Data Quality Audit Manager you will be expected to:
- Develop and execute a solid audit plan in relation to Data Quality, ensuring a thorough, risk-based coverage is implemented, and aligns with internal audit standards/ best practices
- Execute on independent assessments of end-to-end data tracing capabilities, and provide advice/ guidance over the accuracy of critical data in key reports
- Proactively advance and encourage development of integrated auditing concepts and the use of technology
- Manage crucial and complex team within internal audit, with responsibility for recruiting and training staff
- Develop and nurture senior line management and stakeholder relationships
- Serve ss lead reviewer for all reviews
As a Data Quality Audit Manager you will require:
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree (Master's a plus) in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, or any other related field.
- Industry certifications desirable; CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA etc.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Previous experience in people management and stakeholder relationship building
- SME in data quality controls
- Clear and concise communication skills, and ability to interact face to face with key persons
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and bonuses, with PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or email@example.com.