Remote; US Hours
$100-125k + Equity & Benefits
3 months ago
We are partnered with a global Crypto Fintech in search of a Data Risk Manager to be a vital supporter of the Risk team. This person will be heavily focused on risk awareness around data collection, provide guidance to functional teams, and assist to impose risk mitigation strategies accordingly.
Heavily dependent on data, this company provides an API solution for traditional MSBs to integrate cryptocurrency into their platforms. Holding a BitLicense from NYDFS and a FinCEN-registered MSB/money transmitter (45+ states), this Fintech is an established, yet high-growth startup- offering tremendous opportunity.
- Work closely with functional teams, (such as Audit, Data, and Product) to understand current data flows, business operations, processes, and future developments – assessing related risk and developing risk mitigation strategies where necessary
- Participate in data reviews provide reporting as necessary to both external parties and stakeholders
- Conduct risk assessments of internal/external vendors, jurisdictions, regulations, competitors, services, etc.
- Collect and research data relative to known and newly discovered risks
- Assist compliance and regulatory and teams with data related matters
- 3+ years’ experience working with dynamic data sets in a business environment
- Strong grasp of risks inherent to large/dynamic data sets, with ability to identify trends and patterns
- Experience with Tableau, Amazon QuickSight, PowerBI, or other data visualization tools
- SQL experience preferred
You can apply by selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech Compliance, Financial Crime & Legal market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Kayla Bane, email@example.com or (619) 326-3672