$175,000 - $190,000
5 months ago
We're excited to work with one of the top investment banks in the world who are looking for a senior hire in their data science compliance testing team. It's an integral position focused on assessing compliance risks and controls implemented by the first and second line of defense.
This role can be based in either Jersey City or Manhattan.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee the development, implementation, and execution of the Compliance Testing Automation program and initiatives.
- Stay current with emerging tools, techniques, and technologies in machine learning, statistical modeling & analytics
- Serving as a lead reviewer for complex reviews, analyzing report findings, and communicating findings to corresponding control/process owners.
- Develop Compliance testing plan risk assessments and CTA Monthly and Quarterly Reporting Summaries.
- Participating in the development and enhancement of the CTA Methodologies and Standards for auditing, testing, monitoring, and reporting.
- Analyzing and providing credible challenges to team’s assessment of the control environment (of relevant assessment units), including Manager’s Control Assessments (MCA), Internal Audit Assessments (and related control metrics such as Issues Being Actioned by Management (IBAM), on-time remediation, Reopens, and MCA effectiveness), Regulatory Issues (and its metrics), Compliance Testing Results, and Legal Matters.
What they're looking for
- Bachelors degree level educated
- 10+ years of experience within compliance testing and/or data science, machine learning
- Strong experience in R, SQL, Python, SAS, and/or Scala to manipulate data
- Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with senior leadership and business leaders
For more information get in touch with Thomas Byrne at email@example.com or 646 349 4411