3 months ago
Data Science consultant (KYC/AML Transaction Monitoring)
The tuning and optimization of these systems is a regulatory requirement and requires statistical, investigative, and operational expertise. From an operational point of view, the optimizing needs to contribute to reducing the workload. Help your colleagues cut through the noise and focus on the alerts that your analyses show to be dubious. But beyond that, this role puts you on the front line of fighting financial crime. You can prevent Money Laundering, Fraud and Terrorist financing with your unique skill set.
The Data Science consultant (KYC/AML Transaction Monitoring) will ideally have the following responsibilities:
·Can interpret data analysis and statistical output and translate this into audit-proof documentation that can be used for decision-making.
· Combine a pragmatic approach to realize quick wins with a long-term vision on further improving the tuning methodology (e.g., by introducing AI/ML in the optimization efforts)
· Translate regulatory and procedural requirements around tuning (and back-testing) into a methodology and way of working that fits within the existing system and processes.
·Liaise with multiple stakeholders within the Wholesale & Rural domain globally. Such as IT, Business, Compliance and Operations within all regions to ensure effective management of requirements by actively seeking solutions related to building and improving the global AML/CTF solution.
The Data Science consultant (KYC/AML Transaction Monitoring) will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
·Academic degree (MSc / PhD) in Statistics or a related field
· 2+ years’ experience in advanced analytics/modelling / artificial intelligence activities
· Accreditation or certification in FEC, FATCA, CRS, ESR or AML expertise (preferred)
· 2+ years of work experience in similar (preferred)
· Transaction Monitoring experience
·You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, in English.
· Understanding of banking processes, products, and clients (preferred)
·Knowledge of (inter)national risk and regulatory developments around.
If you are a skilled Data Science consultant (Transaction Monitoring) you can apply by:
I am a contract market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at +31 208086394 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.