80,000/per month to 110,000/per month
about 1 month ago
Data Science Lead - Leading MNC - Up to 110k/per month x 13 months
The data science team works collaboratively on high-impact projects & products - whether it is a new modeling technique delivering better predictions, a new analysis and visualization highlighting business improvements, or new tools that can help the company’s workflow.
- Partner with stakeholders within the team and across the Group to identify high-impact opportunities to leverage extensive data, creating impactful data science models that can be used across all businesses
- Drive cross functional analytics projects end to end
- Build relationships with partner teams, frame and structure questions, collect and analyze data, as well as summarize and present key insights in support of decision making
- Manage a global team of data scientists & analysts and engineers
- Use your experience in analytics tools and scientific rigor to produce actionable insights
- Communicate key results to senior management in verbal, visual, and written media
- Stay up to date with current data science trends.
- Build complex predictive models to substantially improve and continuously optimize processes across end to end supply chain operations
- Work with Cloud architects, full stack engineers and MLOps engineers to deploy solutions built by the team
- An advanced degree (M.S., PhD.) preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physical Sciences, Economics, Supply Chain or a related technical field or a Bachelor’s degree with a certificate course in Data Science / Advanced modelling or Data Science work experience.
- 5+ years programming experience
- 10+ years of Industry experience with at least 7+ years in Data Science or related fields that may comprise of expertise in one or more areas –
- Statistical modelling,
- Machine Learning,
- Deep Learning,
- Mathematical Optimization & Simulation or Reinforcement Learning.
- Advanced programming skills in Python / R / C / C++ / Java specific to data science applications
- Experience in using any of the frameworks like Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc
- Experience in deploying Machine learning solutions for the enterprise and know how of MLOps
- Intermediate to advanced user of SQL
- Comfortable dealing with structured & unstructured data
- Familiarity on any of the cloud platforms like AWS / Azure / GCP / AliCloud, etc