The Randstad area.
about 1 month ago
We are currently looking for a Data scientist for a full-time opportunity in The Randstad area. You will be joining a team of data scientists and engineers. The client is looking to hire scientists from mid-level to senior level.
The Data Science will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Structure and clean giant datasets meticulously, to apply your algorithms.
- You recognize patterns in data that no one else would and this enables you to make.
- You will be building machine learning models to solve complex business problems.
- Deploy complex analytical algorithms using AWS, Python.
- Regularly liaise and engage with senior management
The Data Science will ideally have the below skills and expertise:
- Theoretical knowledge of statistical modelling and machine learning
- experience in the data science field,
- You have a very solid background in mathematics and statistics (M.Sc. or PhD).
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in both technical and business contexts.
- Strong Python programming skills
- Machine Learning experience
- AI experience
- Experience with Jenkins, Git or Maven.
- Data warehousing reporting experience
- Data analysis experience with Snowflake, Redshift, Horton, Athena, or Glue.
- Experience with one or more of these databases; Hadoop, Postures, Neo4J or SQL Server
- Cloud experience with Azure, AWS or GCP
- open-source contributions, Spark experience, data engineering fundamentals, and familiarity with DevOps and an Agile mindset is a pre
If you are a skilled Data Science, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at firstname.lastname@example.org.