HKD 30,000 - 50,000
IT - 15042021
22 days ago
My client's main business is to provide cross-border e-commerce sellers with high-quality financing services, using big data and self-developed risk control model to improve the financing efficiency by digitalizing the financing process.
It is currently looking for a Data Scientist to perform data analysis and build and apply machine learning algorithms.
- Build and apply machine learning algorithms (data mining, machine learning, time series forecasting, model simulation, sentiment analysis, text mining, etc.) to analyze large amounts of data.
- Perform data analysis and provide insightful comments for business questions from senior management.
- Explain the model strengths and weaknesses to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Extract and visualize data using Business Intelligence Tool to support the daily operation.
- Maintain the data infrastructure in cloud and manage the data pipeline used for the reporting, analysis and modelling.
- Develop and maintain strong effective working relationships with key management personnel and internal client base including data engineers, BA’s and directly with the services/businesses.
- 2+ years’ experience in data analytics/data science role in solving real business problem using machine learning, statistical modelling or deep learning.
- Candidates with experience in credit risk modelling / insurance / trade finance will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in SQL, functional programming and Object Oriented Programming in Python is a must.
- Working experience and solid understanding in Time Series Modeling, Simulation and Clustering algorithm are highly advantaged.
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (AWS QuickSight, Tableau, PowerBI) is a plus.
- Experience in AWS Redshift, S3, Glue and other data processing services is an advantage.
For interested candidates, please hit the apply button or call Wilfred King at +852 9834 4112 for a confidential chat.