4 months ago
One of my International clients is looking to expand into the Netherlands as their business is growing. This permanent position is in the gaming industry will be based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
The Data Scientist will ideally have the following responsibilities:
- Build machine learning models and utilize data analysis to deliver scalable solutions to business problems.
- Run A/B experiments, gather data and perform statistical analysis.
- Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large-scale data analysis, machine-learning model development, model validation and serving.
- Work closely with software engineers on detailed requirements, technical designs, and end-to-end solutions in-game production, publishing, and live ops.
- Research new machine learning approaches.
The Data Scientist will ideally have at least 75% of the below skills and expertise:
- M.S., or PhD in a quantitative discipline like computer science, machine learning, and math/statistics; PhD with Strong publication record preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in building machine learning models for business application preferred.
- Breadth and depth knowledge of machine learning algorithms and best practices.
- Expert in statistical analysis (probabilities, hypothesis testing, multivariate analysis, time series analysis, generalized linear model, A/B experiments).
- Experience programming in Python, SQL, Java, C++, or related language.
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, etc. preferred.
If you are a skilled Data Scientist, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.