500,000 HKD - 750,000 HKD
3 months ago
As a Data Sceintist you are a leader in creating a data-driven culture, providing support and actionable insights to help shape and improve the guest experience, engagement across our business. Bring the power of analytical insights, and help drive how we continue to evolve into a digitally-led organization
- Extract, review and prepare data for analysis & reporting using SQL and/or Python
- Assist in developing and maintaining dashboards, metric reports and other ad hoc analyses.
- Deliver clear & concise regular reports and presentations for your manager, stakeholders and senior leaders
- Obtain guest insights from both transactional and behavioral data sourced from multiple system
- Create new ways of looking at guest data and presenting information, track behavior through metric development and/or data visualization techniques
- Build and interpret analytical methods and models in support of business objectives ranging from basic segmentation exercise to advance predictive statistical models
- Develop and launch predictive models onto production environment
- Interact with and support a variety of teams and individuals within the organization to make data-driven business decisions aimed at growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Econometrics, Data Analytics
- 3-5 years directly related experience in delivering analytics and predictive modelling
- Minimum 2 years experience with CRM database
- Experience with SQL, Python, data visualization using PowerBI, Qilk and statistical models/algorithms using R or Python and associated package