about 1 month ago
I’ve recently partnered with a rapidly growing fintech company to build out a Data Science team to fully support meaningful customer engagement, product performance while mitigating risk. This firm is disrupting the payments industry, utilizing modern technology, and leveraging AI/Machine Learning Methods. This is a key hire, as it is one of the first in the team. We are looking for highly motivated and adaptable individuals who thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Build AI/Machine Learning Models to enhance customer and merchant experience.
- Lead experimental design to run test vs. control to optimize decisions across customer lifecycle.
- Build and utilize underwriting and customer management scorecards to better predict probability of default based on various sources of information.
- Develop application stage scorecards.
- Build behavioral models to predict spending, revolver vs transactor behavior, balance etc. that are a key factor into customer lifetime valuation models that determine approval/decline and limit assignment.
- Perform deep dive analysis into spend and reward redemption to help customers maximize the number of rewards earned in loyalty programs.
- Work closely with Head of Data Science to drive research into new data sources and modeling techniques for continuous improvement relating to business outcomes.
- Create robust tracking processes that closely monitor performance of AI/machine learning models to ensure working accuracy of score cards.
- Advanced degree in data science
- 3-5 years of industry experience building data science solutions that solve business problems in a consumer facing technology company.
- Strong knowledge of machine learning, statistical analysis, and A/B testing.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate analytics to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exposure to Machine Learning and open-source tools in model development and implementation.
- Strong programming skills, must be proficient in SQL/Spark, Python or R.
- Former experience in product or growth analytics.
This opportunity can be performed remote and offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are passionate about fintech and data science, please apply directly for consideration!