70,000-80,000 Euros / Year
5 months ago
Data Scientist (Dutch speaking)
One of my Dutch partners who specialize in Data is looking for a Data Scientist for a permanent position to deliver to the top data projects in the Netherlands.
The Data Scientist will be responsible for the following.
- You will be building machine learning models to solve complex business problems, using Python and R.
- Deploy complex analytical algorithms using AWS, Python.
- You will be working within a team of highly skilled Data Engineers and Data Scientists.
- Regularly liaise and engage with senior management
The Data Scientist will ideally have one of each of the below bullet points.
- Data processing will be done with CI and CD in mind:
- (Jenkins, Git, Maven)
- Data warehousing reporting and data analysis:
- (Snowflake, Redshift, Horton, Athena, Glue)
- Expertise in one of the following databases:
- (Hadoop, Postures, Neo4J, SQL Server)
- Data modelling tools:
- (Hadoop, Postgress, Neo4J, SQL Server)
- Programming languages
- (Python, Java, Scala)
- (Azure, AWS, GCP)
If you are a skilled Data Scientist, you can apply by:
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a contract market specialist in the Netherlands working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Service and IT industries. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly.
Contact Kevin Lindijer at email@example.com.