80,000 - 110,000 EUR
over 1 year ago
My client is offering you the chance to combine your strong data analysis skills with in-depth knowledge of AML, CTF & Sanctions legislation, monitoring processes and risks.
This is a new team and you will have the opportunity to join at it's earliest stages to effectively be its foundation in the years to come.
- You are responsible for generating, analysing and presenting data analysis relating to the monitoring of customer data to identify unusual activity
- You coordinate actions to mitigate money laundering & terrorist financing globally
- You keep oversight that the Bank has an adequate set of business rules (detection rules with scenarios and threshold values) in place to detect money laundering and terrorist financing
- You get energy from setting up and enhancing existing data and/or investigative processes
- You have inspiring and innovative ideas to further enhance our monitoring of customer activity.
- University degree
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in data analysis
- Extensive hands-on experience with tools and techniques for data preparation and analysis (for example SQL, SAS, Cognos)
- Experience with Python or R is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Bid Data, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence concepts
- Experience in the financial industry and understanding of wholesale products
- Experience in the field of Financial Economic Crime is an absolute plus
- Excellent oral and written expression skills, both in English and in Dutch
- Team player and change agent
- Excellent delivery power
If this is of interest please apply with an up to date CV and I will be in touch ASAP.