about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to be the newest data scientist, in a market leading organization based in Poland.
If you are knowledgeable, passionate about working with data, developing and implementing new models and improvements then this is the perfect role for you!
A successful data scientist will be joining this market leading and fast-growing organisation that is excited about expanding their data science team.
The skilled data scientist will be responsible for:
- Analysis and assessment of data
- Development and implementation of programs
- Improvement of data and team processes
- Simplifying data processing solutions
- Working with confidential information
- Improvement of ML technologies
The skilled data scientist will need:
- 2-8 years of experience in a data specific role
- Highly experienced Python programmer
- Apache Hadoop and Spark
- Highly experienced with anomaly detection algorithms
- Experienced with SQL or any statement writing language
- Relational databases
- Experienced with machine learning
- MSc or PhD in data science, maths, statistics, computer science or any quantitative field (Desirable)