€4,700 monthly + overtime
9 months ago
Are you excited and proud to work for the biggest companies within the field of automation and Lifesciences? are you also looking to add value to your cv by having the biggest and best companies at the top of the list? The best engineers we work are all looking to do this and so should you. Thankfully not only do the opportunity provide this benefit but also allows you to step into a lead engineer role.
With multiple opportunities in the Austria region, you will be kept on your toes and able to work for the best clients in the business and with the best engineers in the region.
- Secondary technical school (HTL) or university of applied science (FH) or technical university (TU) Mechatronic / Automation / Measuring & Control / Electronic / IT or similar
- Approx. 5 years experience in configuration of any DCS / PLS system (DeltaV preferred) including SW Design / implementation / internal. External testing / loopcheck / startup
- some experience with IT networks & operating systems & field bus (Server 2016 / Windows 7 / Profibus / Modbus / Foundation fieldbus / OPS & OSI PI)
- Pharma / GAMP / VALIDATION / MANAGEMENT experience preferred.
- German speaking preferred but not a dropout condition, fluent English is a must.
Customer oriented / self motivated / self driven, open to travel within Austria or Central Europe in case of need
if you are motivated by the above and match the criteria, then APPLY NOW!!