€55 – €60
6 months ago
I am currently working with a leading global biopharmaceutical organization. They focus on serving patients with severe and rare disorders through the innovation, development and commercialization of life-transforming therapeutic products. They are looking for DCS Automation Engineer to join their exciting team.
The potential candidates must have 3-6 Years DeltaV Experience, including Batch.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Be part of a project team contributing to the completion of a biopharma project based on the DeltaV platform.
- Support the project on a day-to-day basis for DeltaV System including -
- Design document generation.
- Code development and modification.
- Batch configuration.
- Lifecycle documentation generation in line with GAMP (FS, DS, SDS and associated test documents).
- Modifications to control modules.
- Generation of new and existing equipment modules.
- Modification to phase modules.
- New phase modules generation.
- Attending daily team meetings.
- Project leadership.
- Familiarity with biopharma processes
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Specialist Process Controls and Automation Consultant
Contact: 0203 675 2956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ellen Hickey https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-hickey-609a33b7/.