10 months ago
Lead DCS Engineer
Our client, a world renowned and marketing leading pharmaceutical company headquartered in Germany, with branches in 19 countries worldwide. Specializing in cutting edge vaccines and biotechnology, Hamlyn Williams are seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role as a Lead Automation Engineer in this innovative environment. This is a permanent position with incredible opportunity for progression in a growing team.
This prestigious company are looking for a DCS engineer to join them on site to operate on their system across the Automation life cycle. As the lead engineer you will have the opportunity to implement your own ideas working with the end user.
About the role:
- Designing and maintaining automation documents (design specifications, functional specifications)
- Responsible for close collaboration with vendors and installation engineers to ensure automation is designed according to the agreed functionality and budget
- Support commissioning and validation phase and project change requests.
- Maintaining the system following commissioning
The perfect candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Automation or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years' experience as an automation engineer in Building activities
- Experience of designing in recent Delta V Systems
- Experience commissioning 800xA
- Fluent in German
Candidates must have a work permit to work in Germany. If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity please contact email@example.com, you can easily apply but submitting your CV.