80-90 CHF p/h
over 1 year ago
A successful company with over 6,000 employees across Europe. They concentrate on the planning and implementation of biotechnological, pharmaceutical and chemical projects in the areas of production, research and development. With their integrated range of services and strong customer focus, they have established a leading market position in the DACH region and beyond.
Right now they are recruiting on behalf of a global pharmaceutical company based in Switzerland. The project is at the very early stages and requires several engineers who have experience working with DCS systems, specifically at the basic design phase.
- Experience working with Foxboro DCS ideally (however, all DCS experience is welcome).
- Strong knowledge on the basic design phrase of the project lifecycle
- Have previously worked in a GMP environment
- Some instrumentation knowledge
- Understanding of process automation
- Fluent French and English speaker
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ellen Hickey https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-hickey-609a33b7/