7 days ago
Delivery Manager (with Scrum)
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a gloabl leader who provides market-leading digital solutions, along with consultancy services. Specialising in an advanced level of technology transactional services, cloud, data and cyber security services.
As the Delivery Manager you will be a part of establishing the future digital transofrmation across the information space, conributing to the development of scientific and technological excellence.
Acting as the expert Scrum master, providing a high-level of requirements and change requests, technical options, estimates and impact assessments aligned with the Digital service standard.
- Manage, build and maintain documentation in confluence using tools - facilitating story refinement and story point estimating.
- Lead sprints rolling within program increments and software releases using gate-approval based deployment and continous deployment methods.
- Leading service wrapper requirements which are defined to project requirements.
- Security level, privacy issues and risks related to key services that are addressed.
- Ability to establish Scrum master qualification: e.g. Scrum.org
- Experience using Jira or alternative tools used with sprint boards, tickets, component releases.
- Ability to lead Scrum events for Scrum retrospectives.
What they can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits - ability to choose your own benefits
- Pension - matched to 10%
- Private medical
- Life Assurance
- Unlimited growth opportunities with further support using high-level training platforms provided.