$80-95 per hour
5 months ago
If you are working in the pharmaceutical industry, then you recognize that you are in the business of bringing healing and pain relief to millions worldwide. Here is your chance to take that next step and be involved in saving lives.
One of my largest clients in the pharmaceutical world is at the start-up phase for an antibiotic production site, which will well and truly having a life-saving impact on millions. You will be able to play your part by helping build and optimize the production of the latest antibiotics.
This 6 months contract position will involve all major parts of the project lifecycle with a focus on programming. Below are the requirements;
- Minimum of 5 years DeltaV batch technical knowledge
- Knowledge of antibiotics production and/or experience of manufacturing antibiotics
- Knowledge and hands-on experience of Allen Bradley PLC's
- experience working in a sterile facility
- Software Development Life cycle and documentation
- Hands-on programming experience on batch recipes from scratch
If you are interested in this role and meet the requirements then APPLY NOW!