Clayton, North Carolina
28 days ago
CSV Validation Specialist
My client, a global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, is currently looking for an experienced DeltaV CSV Engineer to join their team on an initial 6-9 month contract. The role would be based in Clayton, North Carolina, with someone needed in the local area to work full time on site. The company are dedicated to bringing innovation to the pharmaceutical industry, helping companies bring products to market, providing compliant and future-proof solutions.
The ideal candidate would be a DeltaV validation specialist with well rounded practical knowledge of DeltaV version 12 or higher. They would be able to understand and apply validation lifecycle principles concepts and standards in a pharmaceutical GMP environment. This role would also involve responsibility for the creation, development and execution of commissioning and qualification protocols.
- 5+ years DeltaV validation experience
- Hands on experience with Pharmaceutical qualification change management/control
- Risk based validation procedural knowledge for automation systems
- Experience in API manufacturing preferred
- Knowledge of GAMP preferred
- Experience with FDA regulated industries preferred
If interested in applying or have any questions about the role, please give me a call or send your CV to:
Telephone: 020 3545 1111
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so please feel free to reach out for a confidential discussion to find out how we can help you.