55 € per hour
about 1 year ago
Are you 100% satisfied in your current role? Can you see yourself working for an exception pharmaceutical company with a global footprint? Is career growth important to you?
A world leader in developing and commercializing innovative biopharmaceuticals for rare diseases driven by genetic causes are looking for a DeltaV Engineer to join them at their site in Cork, Ireland. This pharmaceutical company focuses on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with serious and life-threatening rare genetic diseases. They remain steadfast to their original mission—to bring new treatments to market that will make a big impact on small patient populations. Their patient populations are mostly children, suffering from diseases so rare, that the entire patient population can number as few as 1,000 people worldwide. These conditions are often inherited, difficult to diagnose, progressively debilitating, have few, if any, treatment options, and are usually ignored.
The engineer must have knowledge of process manufacturing, field instrumentation, control system installation and implementation expertise in all of the following project phases: Requirements documentation, detailed design generation, implementation, system integration, testing and on-site start up. Plans and coordinates technical design and engineering implementation of project work.
- Design, configuration, integration and implementation of process control solutions for various industries
- Design process control and automation by utilizing P&IDs, PFDs, and other process and instrumentation documentation, based on S95, ISA S88 standard
- Ability to read an develop P&IDs and loop descriptions for various plants, processes, and/or equipment
- Develop User Requirement Specifications.
- Develop software and hardware design specifications.
- Design, program, implement, test and document process control applications.
- Develop control system validation/testing protocols.
- Develop electrical panel schematics.
- Develop scope of supply documents.
- Assist with estimates of man-hours required to complete projects.
- Manage automation projects as assigned.
- Monitor progress of projects
- Install, test, and start-up control systems on-site
- Train operators and engineers on control systems
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 675 2956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Ellen Hickey https://www.linkedin.com/in/ellen-hickey-609a33b7/.